This starter is really easy to prepare, but at the same time tasty and of sure effect. Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Dice fresh Buffalo mozzarella.
- Leave it to drain in a colander.
- Pass the bites in a little 00 flour covering them well.
- Immerse them in a mixture made of beaten egg, salt, pepper and a dash of milk.
- Pass them in the breadcrumbs and repeat the operation, so that they are covered twice.
At this point you will only have to dip the bites in hot oil and let them fry for about 2 minutes,, or until they become golden (during cooking do not pierce them with a fork, or you risk that the mozzarella could come out of the bites which you wouldn’t be able to serve).
Once ready, let them drain on some absorbent paper and serve still hot!