A simple and fast recipe, a perfect single dish for a quick and light but nutritious meal:
- Wash and dry the rocket well and place it in a fairly large dish.
- Slice the buffalo mozzarella and place it on the rocket.
- Arrange some slices of smoked salmon on the plate.
- Wash some cherry tomatoes, cut in half and season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Garnish the plate with the tomatoes and serve.
According to your tastes, you can flavor the salmon with a splash of lemon or balsamic vinegar, but without exaggerating, so as not to over-cover the taste of the dish.